Vaginal Tightening Hampshire using the FemiWand Technology
Women, over time, lose the ability to hold the collagen muscles of their vagina. In technical terms, the collagen in the vaginal muscles is replaced by fibres that do not stretch as they normally should.
This may be as a result of various reasons, among them menopause, childbirth, surgery and obesity. In some cases, heavy cigarette smoking and hysterectomy may cause the vagina to lose its elasticity.
Vaginal tightening from Lipo Sculpt Hampshire is still a conversation talked in hash tones, especially as a medical procedure, but thanks to the FemiWand technology, women are coming out gradually. The process is a non-surgical high intensity focused ultrasound which concentrates thermal heating around the vagina tissue to tighten it.
The high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) technology Hampshire has been used in other medically sanctioned skin tightening procedures, producing excellent results.
How the FemiWand HIFU Procedure Works
The HIFU procedure must be clearly differentiated from Laser treatment. HIFU is non-invasive and doesn’t require any form of surgery. It also doesn’t involve numbing or any form of anaesthetics. With recent success in treating bladder weaknesses and dryness in the vagina, the process is safe for treating vaginal muscle laxity.
The ultrasound process focuses the thermal energy on the superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) of the vaginal tissue. This results in contraction of the muscles which in turn tightens up the muscle. The concentration of the thermal energy is specific and helps control the contraction of the muscles and intensity to curb the invasiveness. The process guarantees results and comfort for every patient and takes the shortest time possible to go back to the normal routine.
It takes at most 20 minutes to undergo the ultrasound. There is no pain throughout the treatment as the HIFU procedure does not involve the rapid contraction of muscles. There is no time-off normal routine before or after the treatment, as opposed to the traditional surgical vaginal tightening procedures.
Eligibility for Vaginal Tightening Hampshire
- Any healthy female above the age of 30 years can undergo vaginal tightening.
- Women who are breastfeeding are not to undergo the treatment.
- Pregnant women are not eligible.
- For women who have given birth, they should wait for at least three months before going in for the treatment.
What You Need to Know Before Going in for FemiWand from Lipo Sculpt Hampshire
For one to undergo the HIFU procedure they need to observe the following
- They should not be on their menstrual cycle.
- After the treatment, take at least 72 hours before indulging in sexual activity.
- To control the outcome of the procedure, various patients have different preparation methods.
- This can be handled uniquely to suit the client’s aspirations.
- Owing to the sensitivity of the topic and treatment in general, doctor-patient confidentiality is exercised. Most of the specialist doctors are female, which is strategic for social reasons.
- The process is voluntary.
- After the initial consultation, it is the choice of the patient to go ahead with the treatment.
- If you are a physical training enthusiast, you need a sit-in time of at least 24 hours to allow proper vaginal muscle relaxation.
- The patient requires at most 30 minutes in the clinic for the entire treatment.
- After the treatment, the patient can go back to the normal less strenuous activities immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
The treatment takes at most 20 minutes. In total, a 30 minutes doctor appointment is required for the procedure.
None. You get back to your normal daily discourse immediately after the treatment. After stepping out of the clinic, you are good to go.
No. There is no provision on anaesthesia or any numbing treatment.
Results may vary among patients. However, the effects might be immediate to some while others might take up to 90 days.
The results take 2 years, after which you can go back for a check-up.
The sensitivity takes between 2 to 3 days before resuming normal life. It is advised to follow this guideline for maximum results.
The physical training process stretches the body muscles to maintain flexibility and burn excess fats. After the HIFU treatment, the vaginal muscle takes the 24 hours to adapt to the new elasticity. Going back to training might either delay the results or loosen up the muscles to their original form.
This varies from patient to patient. Some might observe mild redness while others may see skin tenderness. Other might just be okay after the procedure.
Various clinical and analytical researches have been done on this technology. It is certified safe and approved for use in medical practice. A study by the US National Institute of Health in December 2015 proved that the procedure is safe, effective and non-evasive, and has a positive lasting effect on skin laxity.
HIFU technology uses non-surgical and non-invasive methods to rejuvenate vaginal muscles. It uses thermal energy to help contract the muscles back to their original form.
On the other hand, using laser technology is evasive and have worrying side effects. Medical researchers have advised against this procedure as it might cause other health complications.
Specialists advise one to go for the process once, or at most, twice.